An error (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.) was encountered trying to format content from PageUrl=/en/Static-Content/alert.htm Close Message
Milwaukee Public Schools Logo: High-quality school options for 3-year-olds to high school seniors
Main Content



Please wait while we gather your results.

Bilingual Resources

MPS Montessori teacher with student

Milwaukee Public Schools recommends several resources for our students who attend bilingual schools. These include online district adopted resources in science, social studies, literacy, mathematics and more. They also include online English as a Second Language (ESL) websites and ESL resources that can be printed.

Graduation Requirements

Graduation Requirements

Learn more about the high school graduation requirements, which are new for students starting with the graduating class of 2015 in Milwaukee Public Schools. There is an overall minimum of 22 units required to graduate.



The MPS Foundation is proud to offer a number of scholarships to assist MPS graduates as they pursue their college degrees.

Student Handbook

student handbook

Milwaukee Public Schools wants all students to reach their full potential. To do so, it is essential that schools be free of disruption. As a student, you are asked to respect the rights of all members of the school family – teachers, administrators, parents, support staff and other students. Discipline procedures are put in place to ensure a safe, respectful environment in and around all schools.

Student Services

MPS provides an integrated, comprehensive system of support services for students and families in order to create cultures and climates where the academic needs of students can be met.

Student Toolbox

The MPS Student Toolbox offers resources for students in four-year-old kindergarten through grade 12, organized by name, grade level and resource category.

Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council

SSAC members

The Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council (SSAC) is comprised of MPS high school student representatives. The SSAC provides opportunities for students to engage with the Superintendent of Schools and other district leaders; and to serve as the student voice for their respective schools and the district.



If you need a copy of your high school transcript, you need to go to the high school you graduated from to obtain your transcript. However, if your high school is no longer in existence, you need to go to the Department of Student Services, found at Milwaukee Public Schools Central Office, Room 133.

© Milwaukee Public Schools 2023
To top