Students enjoy free, healthy meals
The community eligibility provision allows schools with high numbers of low-income children serve breakfast and lunch at no charge without collecting school-meal-benefit applications.
Benefits of Community Eligibility Provision
- Well-fed students are better prepared to learn which boosts academic performance.
- All students can receive healthful school meals, regardless of income.
- The time students spend in line is minimized and the time they spend eating is maximized.
- Our menus comply with the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 and meet all United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) meal-pattern requirements.
- Schools serve low-fat or fat-free dairy products, lean meats/meat alternatives, more fresh fruits, fresh veggies and a variety of tasty dry beans and peas (legumes).
- Our bakery items contain 51% or more whole grains.
Today's Lunch Menu
Please wait while we gather your results.
MPS provides meals for those with special dietary needs and religious restrictions.
We want to hear from you! Share your feedback throughout the year:
Did you miss breakfast today? If you were not allowed a breakfast at school today, please contact us to help ensure it does not happen again.