Dear MPS Employees,
Plan now to attend the MPS Flu Shot Clinic!
To promote the health of all MPS employees and their families, the district will again offer seasonal flu shot clinics in partnership with VaxPro. The flu shot offers protection against this season’s influenza types. It does not include a vaccine for COVID-19.
This service offers employees a safe, convenient, and free option rather than going to a doctor’s office or pharmacy. Flu shots are available at no cost to employees and dependents (spouses and children) covered under an MPS health insurance plan. Children must be 6 years of age or older.
Flu shot clinics will be held outdoors on the following dates:
- Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Saturday, September 25, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
MPS Central Services SOUTH PARKING LOT
5225 West Vliet Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Register in advance for your flu shot at this link: https://tinyurl.com/FluMPS21
You will be able to enter the FAST LANE at the clinics.
When you register:
- Select your preferred date; a menu will open with available times.
- Fill out all of the registration information (including your cell phone and e-mail) and answer all of the health screening questions. Be sure to select UHC as the insurance company and enter the card holder’s name and the nine-digit member ID number from your UHC insurance card.
- If you have dependents who will receive a flu shot, start over from the link in this email for each person and fill out registration information for each of them.
- VaxPro will have your registration information on record when you arrive at the clinic.
Getting Your Flu Shot
When you enter the south parking lot, please pull forward to check in and from there you will be directed to the nurse's stations to receive your flu shot. Also, please be sure to wear a face covering when you receive your shot.
Online Registration Ends the Day Before Each Clinic
If you are unable to pre-register online, a limited number of walk-ins will be accepted. In this case, you will have to fill out your registration information on your mobile device or smartphone when you enter the south parking lot. You will be directed to park in a reserved section so you can fill out your registration information in your car. This will take a few minutes to complete. Please bring your UHC insurance card. Once completed, you will be directed to the nurse's stations to receive your flu shot.
If you have questions or need more information, contact Veronica Bohannon in Human Resources at 414-475-8212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.