District & School Improvement
The District and School Improvement team provides schools with unparalleled levels of service to ensure that the district effectively and efficiently implements continuous improvement systems that support, measure, and inform the district's work in the areas of Teaching and Learning, Professional Development, and the Educator Effectiveness.
Our team of Student Achievement Supervisors collaborate with other members of the regional support teams to provide comprehensive support services to schools by :
- Providing technical assistance to Learning Teams
- Supporting the implementation of the District Improvement Plan
- Providing support and technical assistance to schools as they build their School Improvement Plan
- Gathering and analyzing instructional walkthrough data
- Conducting regional professional development aligned to the district professional development plan