What is Clever? Clever is a safe portal that provides access to multiple educational websites. Students log in once with a single username and password and can access many learning tools.
How can students receive their passwords to log in to Clever and access online learning? You will need your child’s student ID number. The student ID number is the same as the student’s lunch number. It can be found on your student’s report card. Contact your child’s school if you cannot find his/her ID number.
Students can log in to Clever from the MPS home page.
- Click on the Students tab.
- On the next screen, under Tools, click Student Toolbox.
- Next, click Login with Google.
- In the box that reads Enter your email, type in your child’s seven-digit student ID number including the letter “s” —for example, s1234567—then click Next.
- On the next screen, you will see Welcome. In the box that reads Enter your password, enter your child’s date of birth using the format MM/DD/YY. This is the 2-digit month, 2-digit date, and 2-digit year. A student born on March 5, 2001 would enter 03/05/01. Click Next.
- A Clever screen will appear. Your child’s school name will appear at the top left. Click on an application and your child can start learning!
You may also download a flyer with these instructions that includes images from the links below.