An error (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.) was encountered trying to format content from PageUrl=/en/Static-Content/alert.htm Close Message
Milwaukee Public Schools Logo: High-quality school options for 3-year-olds to high school seniors
Main Content

Facility Permits

Milwaukee Recreation offers permit opportunities to the public for indoor MPS school facilities and outdoor locations, as well as rental opportunities for games and mobile units.

Every effort is made to honor permit requests.  However, please note the priority for building usage is as follows:

  1. First Priority: Milwaukee Public Schools
  2. Second Priority: MPS School-based parent groups
  3. Third Priority: Individuals and community groups

Click below for more information on the available opportunities.

Please wait while we gather your results.
Wacky Wheels Skate Van

Mobile Units

Milwaukee Recreation provides rental equipment, including Carnival Games, the Rec. 'N' Roll Mobile, and the Wacky Wheels Skate Van.

Wick Playfield Softball Fields

Outdoor Facility Permits

Milwaukee Public Schools outdoor facilities are available for use by the community through the Outdoor Facility Permit Application process.

School Facility Permits

Milwaukee Public School (MPS) buildings are available for use by the community through a Building Permit Application process.


Indoor School Facility Permits & MPS Stadiums

Phone: 414-773-9982
Fax: 414-475-8403
Email: SchoolPermits [at]

Staff Member in Charge:
Bobbie Kelsey, Commissioner of Athletics & Academics

Outdoor Permits

Phone: 414-647-6046
Fax: 414-647-6079
Email: OutdoorPermits [at]

Mobile Rentals

Phone: 414-475-8940

© Milwaukee Public Schools 2023
To top