Welcome Centers for Customer Service
Welcome Centers are open at three locations for assistance with the following:
- Online Enrollment/Registration
- Parent Portal Account set-up
- Parent Portal Password reset
- Transportation assistance
- Scheduling Bilingual Services testing
- Specialized Service referrals
- Parent concerns
- And more!
Customer Service Specialists
The Welcome Centers are staffed by Customer Service Specialists. Parents can call or visit from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Centers are closed on school holidays.
Barack Obama School of Career and Technology Education
5075 N. Sherman Blvd., Room 32
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53209
South Division High School
1515 W. Lapham Blvd., Room 109
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53204
5225 W. Vliet Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
For general questions, please call (414) 475-8204 or (414) 475-8393.