Wednesday, March 22, 2023
MPS families, staff, and community members are invited to attend public meetings to learn about the results of the MPS strategic planning survey that was conducted earlier in 2023. The district is using survey information as we draft our strategic plan for the 2023-2028 school years.
Attendees will have an opportunity to weigh in and provide feedback prior to finalization of the plan. We look forward to your participation!
- Tuesday, April 11: Districts 1 and 2 — 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Vincent High School, 7501 N. Granville Road
- Thursday, April 13: Districts 3 and 5 — 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Rufus King International Middle School, 121 E. Hadley Street
- Tuesday, April 18: District 7 — 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Hamilton High School, 6215 W. Warnimont Avenue
- Thursday, April 27: Districts 6 and 8 — 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Manitoba School, 4040 W. Forest Home Avenue
- Saturday, April 29: District 4 and Member at Large — 9 to 11 a.m. in the Central Services Auditorium, 5225 W. Vliet Street
Feedback from the meetings will help inform the new MPS Strategic Plan, which will include annual performance targets after launching in July.
Survey data is posted on the Strategic Planning web page at mpsmke.com/strategicplan.