Monday, July 19, 2021
As we prepare for the 2021-2022 school year, Milwaukee Public Schools in collaboration with the Milwaukee Health Department is hosting COVID-19 vaccine pop-up clinics at two summer school locations starting July 20th. All Wisconsin residents age 12 and older are now eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. No appointment is required
MPS COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics:
July 20, 22, 27, 29 at Washington High School from 10am-12pm
2525 N. Sherman Blvd., Milwaukee
And July 21 and 28 at Milwaukee Academy of Chinese Language (MACL) from 10am-12pm
2430 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee
In addition, we will have vaccinations available at our in-person athletics registration sessions:
Wednesday, July 21 at North Division from 5pm-7pm
1011 W Center St., Milwaukee
And Saturday, July 24 at South Division from 12pm-2pm
1515 W Lapham Blvd., Milwaukee
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine currently approved for youth.
- The Pfizer vaccine requires a second dose three weeks after the initial dose.
- Vaccines are highly effective in preventing COVID-19 illness and hospitalization.
- A consent form signed by a parent/guardian is required for children to receive the vaccine.
- Download the Vaccine Consent Form.
- Vaccines are free of charge. Insurance is not needed
Download COVID-19 vaccine pop-up clinic flyer
( English | Spanish )