Friday, February 26, 2021
All MPS employees are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine beginning March 1, 2021. Registration is currently open.
All staff are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. Employees are asked to notify their supervisor if their appointment takes place during work hours.
Vaccination appointments will be available from the Milwaukee Health Department at three locations. Staff may sign up for appointments at https://city.milwaukee.gov/CovidVax.
- When registering, please use your MPS email address.
- Be sure to take your MPS ID badge or photo ID to your appointment.
March 1-7: Registration is open now for appointments at the Wisconsin Center.
- March 1–5 from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- March 6–7 from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
March 8–14: Registration will open Tuesday, March 2, by 3:00 p.m.
- Wisconsin Center
- March 8–12 from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- March 13–14 from 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- North Division High School – MPS employees only
- March 9 from 1:00–7:00 p.m.
- March 11 from 1:00–7:00 p.m.
- South Division High School – MPS employees only
- March 10 from 1:00–7:00 p.m.
- March 12 from 1:00–7:00 p.m.
Wisconsin Center: 400 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee
North Division High School: 1011 W. Center St., Milwaukee
South Division High School: 1515 W. Lapham Blvd., Milwaukee
MPS employees may also schedule a vaccination through a healthcare provider or local participating pharmacy. The COVID-19 Map of Vaccine Providers offers up-to-date information about providers in the area.
The district will provide updated information as it becomes available.