Friday, August 21, 2020
MPS is celebrating the start of the traditional school year, which will take place through online learning beginning September 1. To kick off a fresh start, students, families, and the community are invited to take part in Back-to-School Spirit Week!
During the week of August 24 to 28, fans of MPS are encouraged to have fun and show school spirit on social media. Each day of the week offers a different theme to promote creative activities. Students and families are reminded to stay safe and maintain social distancing while making their photos and videos.
We want to see your spirit! Post your photos and videos using the hashtags #MPSspiritweek and #MPSProud, tag MPS in your social media posts, or email your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include your name and the name of your school. Have fun, and welcome back to school!
Spirit Week Daily Themes
- Mindfulness Monday! Share your favorite mindfulness practice.
- Teacher Tuesday! Tell us about your favorite teacher and tell us why.
- Welcome Wednesday! Share a message to welcome students, staff, and friends back to school.
- Thoughtful Thursday! Share a favorite quote or some kind words.
- Favorite Subject Friday! Tell us about your favorite subject and what you are looking forward to this year.