Families, students, and staff are invited to the 5th Annual Celebrating Abilities Family Forum. Join us for one hour each evening, March 8 – 12, for important updates, information, resources, and activities.
* Monday, March 8, 2021 – Learn how Platform Troubleshooting and Assistive Technology can support virtual learning
* Tuesday, March 9, 2021 – Review what an Individualized Education Program (IEP) means and how it structures education and academic services
* Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – Discuss ways to cope with stress and discover strategies to empower families to create a positive learning environment
* Thursday, March 11, 2021 – Get information on the Children’s Long-term Support Waiver Program and its benefits
* Friday, March 12, 2021 – Celebrate special education success and share your ideas
MPS will host daily virtual meetings on Zoom from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
For questions, contact Monica Lopez at (414) 902-8434 or email@example.com.
Spanish interpretation available. Hosted by MPS Specialized Services and Strategic Partnerships and Customer Service.