Welcome! The high school early enrollment period for the 2017-18 school year is now open through November 19! Applications for current and future MPS families are available at the above links. Join us at one of our Application Support Sessions for asssistance in completing your application.
MPS high schools are the best option for students. We offer a variety of high school options including, comprehensive, arts, International Baccalaureate, technology, STEM, career education. No matter what your interest, Milwaukee Public Schools has your perfect option for your 8th grade student!
- Milwaukee Public Schools is home to eight of the top high schools in the state and nation!
- The MPS Class of 2016 earned a record-breaking $50+ million in college scholarships, nearly triple the $17 million earned by the Class of 2012
- More students are enrolling in college level classes while still in MPS high schools. There’s been a 40 percent increase since the 2013-14 school years with one in five MPS students taking at least one advanced course. Students can now also, use telepresence to take advanced courses offered in other schools in the district.
- Extracurricular opportunities are important, too. New and refurbished stadiums offer athletes a world class facilities. Art and music offerings continue to expand, offering students more in-school and out-of-school opportunities
Participating high schools
Families can utilize Early Admissions for the following high schools:
- The Alliance School of Milwaukee
- Audubon Technology and Communication Center High School
- Bay View High School
- Lynde and Harry Bradley Technology and Trade High School
- Community High School
- Alexander Hamilton High School
- Rufus King International High School*
- MacDowell Montessori School
- James Madison Academic Campus
- Golda Meir School for the Gifted and Talented*
- Milwaukee High School of the Arts*
- Milwaukee Marshall High School
- North Division High School
- NOVA Tech High School
- Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education
- Casimir Pulaski High School
- Ronald Reagan College Preparatory High School*
- Riverside University High School*
- South Division High School
- Universal Academy for the College Bound
- Harold S. Vincent High School
- Washington High School of Information Technology
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning (WCLL)
* These select criteria schools have additional entrance requirements.
Families interested in high schools not listed here should contact the school directly.