Fall registration is now open!
Please wait while we gather your results.
Use this link to enroll using your MPS Parent Portal account.
Use this link to enroll using our online application.
In June and July, the district will send enrollment buses throughout the city to enroll children for the 2018-19 school year. Milwaukee families will be able to learn about the quality educational options for their children and enroll students from the comfort and convenience of their own neighborhood.
Registration for the 2018-19 school year
Fall registration is open January 29, 2018 - August 1, 2018.
These are the valid reasons for parents to complete an online fall application for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Students who are new to Milwaukee Public Schools
- Students who do not have a 2018-19 school assignment
- Students who received a district assignment
- Transportation Isolates (students who can’t get transportation to their current school)
- Students who received a District School Closing assignment
- Students requesting their attendance area school, only if seats are available
- Students who wish to opt-out of a charter school
- Family/Household Exception (to assist families with enrolling students who live in the same household into the same school, only when seats are available)
- Immediate Enrollment (2018-19 school year) -- ongoing through June 2019
- Kindergarten Enrollment (2019-20 school year) -- Feb. 2 - Mar. 3, 2018 (tentative)
- Fall Registration (2018-19 school year) -- Jan. 26- Aug. 1, 2019 (tentative)
- J-Term (June 3-28, 2019) -- starting Feb. 4, 2019 (tentative)
- Summer School (July 1-26, 2019) -- starting Feb. 4, 2019 (tentative)
- Middle/High School Early Admissions (2019-20 school year) -- Sept. 29 - Nov. 3, 2018