High school seniors and parents—get help applying
for college financial aid!
Get FREE, one-on-one help applying for financial aid for college!
Advisors will help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), MATC Promise application, Talent Incentive Program (TIP) Grant, Wisconsin Grant, and Academic Excellence Scholarship.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 6–8 p.m.
Milwaukee Public Schools, Central Services
5225 W. Vliet St., Milwaukee, WI 53208
Thursday, October 12, 2017, 6–8 p.m.
Hamilton High School
6215 W. Warnimont Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53220
What should I bring to the workshop?
Bring the following documents for both the student and parent(s):
- Social Security number
- Alien registration number (if applicable)
- Dates of birth, marriage, divorce, and/or death
- 2016 W-2 forms or most recent federal tax return, paycheck stubs, and any other records of income
- Most recent bank balances
- Value of other assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate
A light snack will be provided.