Free parking is available in Lots P and H adjacent to the South Gate admission entrance. All parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Designated accessible parking spaces for Lots P and H are located at the front of Lot H. Vehicles must have appropriate plates or a permit to park in accessible spaces. All parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
An information center is located next to the South Gate admission entrance for this event.
Program volunteers will be stationed at the South Gate information center and throughout the festival grounds to provide support if needed. They are identifiable by their hang tag. In addition, security personnel are stationed at all gate areas and throughout the grounds, and they are available to answer questions and provide directions.
Summerfest is continuously making accessibility improvements to enhance the festival experience.
Summerfest gladly welcomes service animals and service animals-in-training.
- If you are a service animal trainer, the animal must wear a harness or leash and special cape denoting that the animal is in training and not merely a pet.
- If you require the use of the animal to enjoy the event, we strongly encourage that your animal wears an identifying vest, harness, cape, or leash so that other patrons do not attempt to pet or play with your service animal.
Upon arrival, Summerfest staff may ask you whether the animal is a service animal required because of a disability or the animal is being trained to be a service animal. If the animal is a service animal-in-training, please be prepared to produce certification or other credentials from a school for training animals that the animal is in training currently. Summerfest will NEVER ask for certification or other credentials of a disability.
Please note that Summerfest reserves the right to remove both animal and patron if the animal jeopardizes the safety of other patrons, staff, or volunteers. Summerfest will NEVER separate or attempt to separate you from your service animal or service animal-in-training.
Please keep the following security policies in mind as you plan your visit to Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest grounds):
- Patrons/guests should be prepared to comply with metal detection and other security screening requirements before entering the Summerfest grounds.
- All bags will be searched upon entering.
- A patron may not enter or remain on the grounds while concealing or openly carrying any knife, firearm, or other weapon. Failure to comply with this notice will result in immediate ejection from the festival.