Spring break outdoor adventure registration is now closed! Please check back in early May for summer opportunities.
Extended Learning Opportunities is sponsoring several FREE enrichment camps for students K5 through grade 12.
- Camps are held during non-school days, winter, spring, and summer breaks.
- Most camps are FREE of charge for MPS students and City of Milwaukee residents.
- MPS students receive priority registration. Non-MPS students will be notified if spots become available only if all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Interactive camps allow students to explore new ideas, develop new abilities, and learn in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Space is limited, and camps are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis for students with completed paperwork.
- Some camps require parent drop-off and pick-up as well as a bag lunch.
- Camp topics range from STEM, arts, music, and coding to outdoor education and much more!
- In order to reserve a spot, all required paperwork must be completed and submitted to Extended Learning Opportunities by scan to email@example.com or by mail.
- PLEASE NOTE: When completing forms, make sure to select the grade based on the criteria listed.