How to Create a MyPaymentsPlus Account
Step 1: Begin Registration
1. Select your state and school/school district from the dropdowns.
2. Enter your OneSource ID number and last name.
- Student ID numbers match their PIN
- Adult customers will have an ID that probably does NOT match their PIN—your Cafeteria Manager can give you your PIN and ID
- If the last name has a suffix, please keep this in mind when entering the last name. Ex. "Smith Jr.," "Smith IV," or "Smith-Arnold."
3. Select Add Student (yes…even if you are an adult!)
4. If you wish to add another student, repeat step 2 (yes—you can have both your own cafeteria account and your children’s, all managed under one MPP account!)
5. Click Next.
Step 2: Create your profile
1. Enter your name, address, and phone number.
2. Enter an active e-mail address. It's important to enter a correct address so that you can receive e-mail reminders, username/password information, and payment confirmations.
3. Click Next.
Step 3: Create your sign-in
1. Choose a Username that will be easy for you to remember.
2. Enter a 7-20 character password. Keep in mind that your password is case sensitive. (1 number and 1 letter required). This is your choice of passwords—it does NOT have to match any other password.
3. Enter a password hint to help you remember your password.
4. Click Next.
Step 4: Confirm your profile
1. Verify that all information you entered is correct.
2. If you need to change any of the information, you can click on the Edit link next to each section title.
3. Click Next.
Step 5: Your registration is complete
1. Click Next.
2. Sign in by entering the username/password you created in Step 3.
Online Help is always available! Just click the "Need Help?" button on the screen.
Download the MyPaymentsPlus Account Setup Guide.