Instructional Technology (K5)
Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
Creativity and Innovation
“Make it” - chooses digital tools to make new products and processes
- Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
“Solve it” - finds solutions using digital tools and resources
- Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
Communication and Collaboration
“Share it” - shares and works together in digital environments
- Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
“Protect it” - practices protective, legal, and ethical behaviors
- Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior.
Research and Information Fluency
“Find it” - selects and uses relevant digital resources
- Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
Technology Operations and Concepts
“Use it” - uses basic technology skills to learn
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations