Employee Rights Administration Department
The Employee Rights Administration Department (ERAD) provides support services and leadership in the areas of: leaves of absence; job accommodations/fitness for duty; unemployment benefits; voluntary workplace conflict resolution through the Guided Problem Solving (GPS) program, and ensuring a work environment free from discrimination, harassment and bullying.
What can ERAD do for you?
- Process requests for Leaves of Absence (including FMLA requests)
- Assess job accommodation needs and facilitate job accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- Determine whether an individual is fit-for-duty (mentally or physically)
- Investigate and address complaints regarding discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Facilitate Guided Problem Solving of workplace conflicts
- Answer questions and provide training regarding matters within ERAD's expertise