Milwaukee Public Schools has developed a partnership program that is improving education. Join this exciting opportunity and make a difference for MPS students!
Through Adopt-a-School, your business will be paired with a school to connect with students and help develop pathways to a bright future. You are invited to partner with us!
Our Partners—Our Heroes!
We work with our partners to customize sponsorships and volunteer experiences that fit the goals and time commitments of each organization. Our schools have a wide range of needs that are waiting to be met by energetic partners.
Partners are currently helping our students through:
- Supply drives for books, art supplies, school supplies and more;
- Ongoing tutoring, mentoring and academic support;
- Career exploration opportunities, including job shadowing;
- Sponsorships for field trips, guest speakers and more; and
- Internships for high school students.
Tell us your ideas
Our partners are always bringing new ideas to the Adopt-a-School program. Tell us your strengths — and we will help you support a school in a unique way.
To begin the Adopt-a-School process or for more information, please contact Megan Burk, with the Department of Business, Community and Family Partnerships at (414) 475-8285 or email@example.com.