Milwaukee Public Schools is fortunate to partner with dynamic businesses and organizations that help improve student achievement, engage our families and help develop staff. We recognize that it takes continued support from our community to help us to accomplish our strategic goals. Our partnerships take many forms and may include:
- Adopting a School- Learn more here.
- Providing informational workshops and trainings for families
- Providing staff volunteer time
- Financial or in-kind assistance
- College and career exploration and internship opportunities for students
- School staff professional development
- Academic and learning supports for students
- Extracurricular and out of school learning opportunities.
Interested? Contact Us!
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please fill out a Partnership Inquiry Form here. After submitting, a member of our team will reach out to you to learn more and discuss potential partnership opportunities.
If your business or organization is interested in providing a workshop/activity geared toward families please fill submit your workshop/activity for our Family Empowerment University.